Wednesday, September 3, 2008

McCain Says Ready To Accept Nomination, Give Obama A Political Wedgie

As he prepared to accept his party's nomination for president, Republican Presidential Nominee John McCain vowed to soundly defeat his opponant in what he termed will be tantamount to a "political wedgie."

Senator McCain told supporters that Senator Barack Obama "talks a good game" but when it comes to playing the game, he "takes his ball and runs home to mommy." McCain said he plans to give Obama a solid beating despite the fact that he trails in the polls.

"It's going to be dogfight," said McCain. "And I'm the pit bull while he's a little French poodle. You're going to hear a lot of whimpering and whining during these next few months."

In response, Obama told McCain to "bring it on."

"We've got something that John McCain can never get and that's change. We're going to bring change to the people and we're going to change things. I'm the changer. He's just George Bush all over again."

"Maybe I'll give him a real wedgie," responded a disgusted McCain.




















No comments: