Hey listen. I can take a hint. After our sensational swimsuit issue, we received a fair amount of feedback from the fairer sex. It seems the ladies don't object to seeing hotties parading around in the skimpiest of attire -- as long as they get equal time! While the dudes are oogling the chicks, the dames want to check out some hot male bods!!! Can you believe it? Yes, we can.
Well, Imbecile Magazine is all about giving you want you want, when you want it. No sooner was the ink dry on all those emails, when our staff hit the streets and started scraping together an all-male swimwear extravanganza. And the result? Well, girls. I don't think I'm going to hear any complaints this time. Check it out!
Well, Imbecile Magazine is all about giving you want you want, when you want it. No sooner was the ink dry on all those emails, when our staff hit the streets and started scraping together an all-male swimwear extravanganza. And the result? Well, girls. I don't think I'm going to hear any complaints this time. Check it out!
IVAN YOU TO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES (ABOVE)
Our first model, Ivan Wijajackov comes from Dingledork, Germany. We found him lounging in the sand in Ocean City -- enjoying a smoke and and a potent Absinthe cocktail. Apparently, Ivan left his sunscreen back in the Fatherland. Uh oh. Better stick a fork him in. He's almost done!
When it comes to swimwear, Ivan's philosophy is that "less is more." That's why he chose this little yellow number. Ivan prefers form fitting briefs. Oh, whale! To each his own.
Our first model, Ivan Wijajackov comes from Dingledork, Germany. We found him lounging in the sand in Ocean City -- enjoying a smoke and and a potent Absinthe cocktail. Apparently, Ivan left his sunscreen back in the Fatherland. Uh oh. Better stick a fork him in. He's almost done!
When it comes to swimwear, Ivan's philosophy is that "less is more." That's why he chose this little yellow number. Ivan prefers form fitting briefs. Oh, whale! To each his own.
UH OH! SOMEONE IS SMUGGLING GRAPES! (ABOVE)
What swimsuit spread would be complete without an appearance from the foozool? His teeny tiny piece of red butt floss is just the ticket while he checks out the babes on the beach. Hear that? I think he's playing our thong!
Looks like the foozool has also had more than his share of sun. Watch out -- you can go crazy in this heat. I wonder if that fabulous babe behind him is for real, or just a mirage? Once thing's for sure. That's quite a pair -- of binoculars!
Looks like the foozool has also had more than his share of sun. Watch out -- you can go crazy in this heat. I wonder if that fabulous babe behind him is for real, or just a mirage? Once thing's for sure. That's quite a pair -- of binoculars!
SERF'S UP! (ABOVE)
Peasants love the beach just as much as the rest of us. But finding the perfect pair of trunks is not always easy. I think we've solved this clod's dillemma with a pair of low rider board shorts. These colorful coverups provide maximum coverage, which is a good thing since the less we see of this village idiot -- the better.
Imbeciles also love the giant t-shirt, so we found him one that's just perfect. It's from the Yo!Yo!Yo! I'm-a-yo-yo's "GANG-STA" collection. Size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL. Whazzzup yo! Idiot.
Peasants love the beach just as much as the rest of us. But finding the perfect pair of trunks is not always easy. I think we've solved this clod's dillemma with a pair of low rider board shorts. These colorful coverups provide maximum coverage, which is a good thing since the less we see of this village idiot -- the better.
Imbeciles also love the giant t-shirt, so we found him one that's just perfect. It's from the Yo!Yo!Yo! I'm-a-yo-yo's "GANG-STA" collection. Size XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL. Whazzzup yo! Idiot.
Hope you enjoyed the spread, ladies! Take the week to soak 'em in. They aren't going anywhere!

No comments:
Post a Comment