Friday, June 6, 2008

Upskirts! The Public Has a Right to Know!


All right! You made me do it! You made it very clear that you won't read my blog unless there are some titillating images included. I guess all great bloggers go through this. We all face the pressure to offer the public what it really wants. I guess, in this case, you made it very clear what you want: Celebrity Upskirts.

Far be it for me to suggest that you simply allow yourself to be engaged in the fascinating world of Insult Airlines. Or cling to the edge of your seat while you desperately try to find out what will happen to the poor schmuck who got blasted with a Frappacino at Starbucks. And what about my "Flying is Fun" quiz? Not crabby enough for you? I don't get you people!

I give you eco-Nazis, an airline from Hell -- I even give you smart, insightful political commentary. But NOOOOOOOO! You want to see up some poor unsuspecting celebrity's dress. My words, wit, and artistic masterpieces just aren't doing it for you. You have to see PANTIES!

I mean -- c'mon-- what about Insult Airlines? Where else are you going to get such insight into the airline industry? You know I was right on target. Ok, no carrier is tossing people out of the aircraft in mid flight -- not yet at least! But don't tell me that you didn't read my entries and say, "Hey, that's not too far from the truth. In fact, the last time I took a flight, they had the audacity to...." ? See what I mean?

And yet, sadly -- tragically -- it just doesn't hold your attention. Apparently, you're more interested in seeing Courtney Love's underpants? Well, you asked for it.

Enjoy.

I even blew it up for you so you can get the full effect. That's ok. You don't have to thank me.




NEXT WEEK IS EARTH WEEK! An entire week devoted to saving our planet. Awww. What's wrong? You were expecting more celebrity crotch shots? Well, get a grip on yourself! This world is going to hell and we're going to work together to save it!!! After we accomplish that, we'll talk about a little Hollywood whale tail, or maybe even some camel toe. Ok?

No comments: