So, choice No. 3 is illustrated above. In lieu of tying up the punk and sticking him in the lavatory (Choice No. 1), or giving him a spanking that will turn his bottom the color of ripe, homegrown, Hanover tomatoes (Choice No. 2), why not stuff him in the overhead bin? This way, no one's bladder habits will be disrupted by seeing the constant "door locked" sign on the restroom door. (I know, you get that anyway since the airline only allots one restroom per 200 coach passengers while folks in First Class and Business Class get their own private restroom which the rest of the scum on the plane isn't even allowed to look at.)
Anyway, should you cram the little darling up there with all the carry-on luggage? Hey, at least you know where he is! Personally, I still don't know what to pick. It's hard. So is raising children, which this kid's parents obviously didn't think about when they decided to make a baby. Good luck and I'll see you on Monday with the final choice. It's a DOOZY!

No comments:
Post a Comment