Monday, May 12, 2008

Choice No. 4 -- No Child Left (Period)

Holy Mackerel! We're really going extreme with Choice No. 4. Remember our little quiz? If not, here's the question once again: You're totally minding your own business. The flight has been absolutely horrible. You finally manage to doze off for two seconds and this kid decides he has dibs on your left eyeball. What on earth are you to do? Note: I've illustrated this little vignette below so you can grab a nice visual before making your choice. So far, we've proposed the following: (1) tie him up and leave him in the restroom to enjoy that wonderful airplane restroom smell and the sound of hundreds of people angrily knocking on the door for six hours; (2) give his little rump a nice spanking so his parents can see for themselves how you spell the word discipline: W-H-A-C-K!; or (3) stuff him in the overhead bin with all the other over sized and overstuffed suitcases that the other passengers managed to sneak on the plane even though you were made to check all your bags for an extra $50. Finally, we have choice No. 4 -- The Ultimate! Why not open those bomb bay doors (or whatever they're called) and treat the little lovely to the most thrilling 7 mile trip of his life -- straight down!!! I mean, kids love amusement park rides. What could be better than the 35,000 foot vertical drop? Beats anything Kings Dominion has to offer!

So now you have your four choices. I'll admit, none of them is easy. Take your time. But then again, if you're on one of these flights, you have plenty of time since the movie is broken, the drink cart is gone, you can't get to sleep, you're uncomfortable as hell, and every single crossword puzzle in the lame airline magazine is already filled in. Phew! I can't believe I almost left that one out again!

No comments: